From: "Terry Barton" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Whit Athey's haplotype predictor versus 37 STR clustering
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:03:36 -0400

John, I posted a link to your work on the Y-Haplogroup reference page at
World Families Network.
http://www.worldfamilies.net/y-haplogroups.htm

List Readers: If there are other analyses or reference works that I have
missed that should become a part of the genetic genealogy reference works,
please let me know so that I can add them. I am not able to read or keep up
with all the recent postings, so I fear that I am missing some good works.

Best regards, Terry Barton

World Families Network
Where Genealogy meets DNA Testing

http://www.worldfamilies.net/