Subject: Re: [DNA] Re: Another set of extended DYS464, DYF385S1, DYF399S1 results
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 08:04:09 EDT

Ed, Peter,

True, the goal should be no errors. However, the errors that have been
reported are only on one marker out of 25, 37, 43, or whatever. A 13 instead of a
14, etc.. This is not enough to throw away a whole family history or ancestral
place.

The fact that someone "might" have an error is still big news. So out of
tens of thousands of samples, it doesn't happen that often.

Bill D

In a message dated 9/29/2005 7:44:10 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,