From: "Peter A. Kincaid" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Re: Another set of extended DYS464, DYF385S1, DYF399S1 results
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 23:47:12 -0300

The errors that were discovered turned out to be clerical errors. There was
one case where the result was out of whack for the person's place of origin
and they did go back and do a rerun on his sample. The result stood.

I would note that, from what I recall, not all the labs are in the position
to do what FTDNA did because they do not store the samples. It is
pretty hard to recheck a test when you don't have the same sample to
test from.

Best wishes!

Peter