From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] I1b Haplogroup predicted by FTDNA anything unusual?
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 19:38:35 -0600

It looks like rather straightforward Dinaric I1b. What exactly would you
like to find out? With a German origin I think you might have better chance
finding matches or near matches in Sorenson database. Don't put in too many
haplotype values to start. Use a core haplotype taken from yours and work
up. For starters i would use

YCAIIa,b; 388, 459a,b, 455, 391, 437, 448