From: "J. M. Freed" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] "Colonial USA Deutsch" Genetic Genealogy DNA Group/Project Launched
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 21:25:13 -0400

Charles,

Problems continue in joining your new group. I have colonial ancestry
on my surname line and have already received my results from FTDNA. I
DO have a blue Join option on my FTDNA result page; I clicked on it
and am at your page labeled "Group Join", which is the only page I can
find appropriate. BUT, their is NO PLACE on that page to join your
group OTHER than at the bottom of the page which is for those who HAVE
not been tested.

What am I missing?

Jim