From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Seperating Danish from Anglo-Saxon?
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 06:17:51 -0600

Dan, I have an ancestor several times over (bunch of his descendants
intermarried in my lines) who is said to be from the Leeds Castle in Kent.
Does that make him a "Man of Kent" or a "Kentish Man"? I thought for a long
time he was a midlander from Leeds until an old poem written by someone in
the family referred to the ancestor as being from the Leeds Castle in Kent?

Ken