From: "Diana Gale Matthiesen" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Online Tutorials On How to Design and Build Your Own Websites
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 17:59:13 -0400

Yes, I agree that coding a simple page is, well, simple, but it's the coding,
per se, that most people find intimidating. There are numerous WYSIWYG web
design programs out there that don't require one to learn to code in HTML, and
for most people, one of the WYSIWYG editors is a better choice. You don't need
to read a book on HTML coding to create a web site.

This thread: