Subject: Re: [DNA]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 23:47:32 EST

I believe part of the original discussion was about a slave taking the
surname of the slave owner. Thus through the generations there would be one
surname and two Y-DNA's. I suspect a slave would take the surname of someone he
knew or was aware of, rather than just any "white male or white female".

Bill D

In a message dated 10/31/2005 11:24:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

> Why does it has to be a white "slave owner?"
> Could it not be a white male or white female?

Let's not question Politically Correct prejudice here.

Glen

This thread: