From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] H Haplo?
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 09:20:50 -0700

Yes, the haplotype you show is in the Ysearch database under the code 5EN5X.
Whether you put it in or FTDNA does it automatically is something I don't
know.

Go see at www.ysearch.org

With only 12 markers measured for your haplotype and 4 steps of mutational
difference, you could a number of exotic haplogroups on Earth. So this C3 4
step match means nothing. You apparently know you are downstream of H,
although as usual with this FTDNA and NGS bunch, it is not clear they tested
you for M69+ or just call you that because of their estimate? But with
such an unusual haplotype we can hope they actually did an SNP test. And
you seem clear you were SNP tested.

Ken