From: "David F Reynolds" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] H Haplo?
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 08:39:29 -0800

Ken, when FTNDA estimates, they do not include an SNP designation, they just state the estimated haplogroup. So the fact that Don sees a "M69+" on his haplogroup page confirms that he was SNP tested. The Locke DNA pages show him to be a direct FTDNA customer, not NGS, so M69 would actually be what was tested--all the funny business with SNP reporting appears to only occur on the NGS side, with the FTNDA information showing what was actually tested.

--david