Subject: Re: [DNA] H Haplo?
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 22:36:30 +0000

Thanks everyone for taking the time to help me :)

I did consult Bennett Greenspan on this and he said H was rare in England, but that they were there. My Haplo does show strong matches to India and that is a hard thing to explain to the cousins as we are no doubt English and appear English in looks. But, the colonial family living in India may sort of explain it maybe.

I know haplo origin goes way farther back then what I have traced, but I have traced back to the late 1600's in Maryland USA and 2 books make reference saying my immigrant ancestor was of English Parentage. So I know as of the 1600's we were English lol, long before that it appears we were in or around India I guess.

Anyway, thank you all, I will hit the books and watch this list and LEARN!

Don

> After consulting with the Butler list I suspected that.
>
> Ken

This thread: