Subject: Re: [DNA] Genographic Project SNP results
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 19:21:42 EST

In a message dated 11/04/2005 4:20:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:
There's one more "gotcha" that I ran into recently and solved with the help
of a list member. If you are using AOL's browser, it may time out before
FTDNA
has time to estimate haplogroups under the "generate Y-DNA results" feature.
The estimation is done in real time by comparing the individual's results
against the entire database, so the more people in your project and the
larger the
database, the more likely this is to happen. The solution is to use another
browser, e.g. Internet Explorer.

Ann Turner

Thanks Ann,

I indeed use AOL and indeed have a potentially large project so I will use
internet explorer.

Ed

This thread: