From: David Faux <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] 2nd FTDNA conference
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 13:37:07 -0800 (PST)

Primer sequences, from the U of A, good luck. I asked whether the sequences for an autosomal marker being discussed could be sent and was told that if I had kept up to date with the academic literature then it would not be necessary. I retorted with a question as to whether it would be any easier to find than some of the newer P sequence Y-SNPs and was promptly shot down. Amazing how when you are in the audience you can be summarily dismissed with a "next question please".

David Faux.

wrote:
Thomas

I sent Max Blankfeld an e-mail on Tuesday as nothing appears to have been
said at the conference. No reply yet!

Gareth