From: (Raymond Whritenour)
Subject: Man in the Western...
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 20:02:26 -0500

James Carr wrote:

"Interseting in that the local indians are claiming him and he does not
in any way resemble a mongoloid which they are. Also if there is no dna
then why did it appear as such on a tv documentary lately."

I don't, in any way, resemble my American Indian ancestors; yet, they're
STILL my ancestors!

DNA tests were performed, but they were inconclusive. The DNA was too
contaminated. A single test suggested a possible mtDNA "D" haplogroup
(that's American Indian, by the way), but the evidence was not strong
enough to make the call.

Ray Whritenour

This thread: