From: "Dean McGee" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] At last --Some Results from the Irish Study
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 11:25:08 -0500

The TCD team gives the IMH as

DYS19 14
DYS388 12
DYS390 25
DYS391 11
DYS392 14
DYS393 13
DYS434 9
DYS435 11
DYS436 12
DYS437 15
DYS438 12
DYS439 12
DYS389I 13
DYS389B 16
DYS460 11
DYS461 10
DYS462 11

I notice that DYS461 has a value of 10. I suspect that we must add 2 to
this to meet FTDNA and DNAH conventions and add 1 for SMGF. SMGF,
http://smgf.org/marker_details.html#DYS461 , shows a significant modal value
of 11 for this marker. This corresponds to 12 for FTDNA. Nearly all the
McGee results have 12 for DYS461.

-Dean McGee