From: David Faux <>
Subject: DNA-F Tests for R1b
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:26:34 -0800 (PST)

Earl:

I know that DNA-F offers interesting and useful tests for us R1bers, but although I should know, I am not clear on exactly which ones are the most useful. I would probably rank 464X at the top of the list. Would anyone care to recommend two others so I can make it worth my while since I will need to pay the extraction fee anyway and might as well get three tests done at once. Thanks.

David.