Subject: Re: [DNA] New R1b and its subclades Haplogroup Project Launched
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 23:03:02 EST

Bob,

Actually what he said was that the testing path for R1b1c* at FTDNA was the
same as the multiplex, but less expensive, and without all the extraneous
markers. He also said the testing doesn't go any deeper, but neither does anyone
else unless you want to pay $200.

He was describing a product and company he was happy with. He was not, as
you said, pointing out the markers FTDNA did not test for nor whether the test
was worthwhile.

Bill D

In a message dated 12/23/2005 10:44:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,