From: "James R Carr" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] New R1b and its subclades Haplogroup Project Launched
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 22:03:35 -0800

In comparing the two side by side they both test the same markers to R1b1c*
it's when you want to test somethin other then the Marligen kicks in and at
about $90 bucks when I took it, it is reasonable It is when you want to go
deeper it gets expensive for the time being. Probably less once they recoup
their developmental costs.
Jim