From: "James R Carr" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] New R1b and its subclades Haplogroup Project Launched
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 00:00:55 -0800

David,
An illustration is in an old story. A king who was the wisest man in the
worl,decided one day that he should write down his knowledg for his subjects
when he was gone. So commisiond all the learned men in the kingdom to write
it down. They came back after about 15 years with a large room full of
books. It's too much the king said, nobody will ever read it. You must
condense it. Three year later they came back with a six foot pile of books.
It's still too much he said, condense it. Six months later they came back
with a single sheet of paper. That's more like it said the king. On it was
written "there aint no free lunch."
Jim