From: "John McEwan" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] R1b update 464x test results get really interesting.... (R1bSTR47 Scots Cluster results in)
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 00:47:01 +1300

Dear Pat

Thomas may have better information but yes we have 2 probable members of
the Scots cluster and both are cccg.

We have 2 Irish cluster R1bs with cccg and one with all c's either cc or
cccc.

Even if the 464x is "generic" they are still very useful for sorting out
close matches. It will be especially interesting if some rough rules of
thumb can predict the allele associated with g in R1b.

Cheers

John McEwan