From: "Alister John Marsh" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Re: Haplogroup I1*x
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 10:39:24 +1300

Ken,

Are you saying that if a person can't afford to drive a car, they should not
be permitted to ride a bicycle?

Twelve markers teaches us something. Zero markers teaches us zero. That
applies in 2006, just as it did in 2001.

People entering DNA genealogy with 12 markers, as I did, often grow to 37 or
more markers. Twelve markers is a stepping stone.

John.