Subject: Re: [DNA] Re: DNA Question
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 19:53:32 EST

In a message dated 1/5/2006 1:57:54 PM Central Standard Time,
writes:
> Tell us something substantive and constructive about problems and
> solutions you have found in your data patterns rather than constantly
> telling us how you think we should run our projects, how many markers we
> should search or how some testing companies should be run if you were king.
> I, for one, am totally uninterested in your views on those subjects. By
> contrast, Charles regularly attempts to develop and present new ideas and
> approaches. I learn more from Charles than I do from you. If you have
> something substantive to teach, let us know.

Mark,

I am surprised that you take general advice to newbies as personal advice to
you. Believe me, I don't care how you run your project nor even have a clue as
to what it is.

However, I am interested in getting unbiased information to newbies. You
should have noticed that my answers suggest many alternatives. The answers tend to
be repetitive because new people are always joining the list. Since you can
simply delete any post involving answers to newbies, I don't see why it is a
problem. I delete most posts without reading them

If you learned from Charles, that is good. That is the point of the list.
People pick up information in different ways. The list allows them to hear
concepts explained in different ways.

Bob Stafford

This thread: