Subject: Re: [DNA] Re: DNA Question
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 22:03:42 EST

In a message dated 1/5/2006 8:24:57 PM Central Standard Time,
writes:
> Bob,
>
> I agree. I will consistently strive to avoid badmouthing other companies I
> do not use and will also resist the temptation to unduly influence others in
>
> their purchasing decisions by not repeatedly "pushing" my favorite testing
> company. I invite you to do the same.
>
> Bill D

I certainly hope you adhere to your promise. I have never pushed a firm. In
fact, I have been accused by one frequent poster of pushing both RG and DNAH at
different times.

I have posts recommending RG, DNAH, SMGF, DNA-Fingerprint or EA, depending on
the circumstances. I have also recommended FTDNA for some tests, In fact, you
were on the thread in which I recommended FTDNA for some subclade tests. Have
you forgotten about it? It was only a few weeks ago.

On the other hand I can't recall any of your posts in which you mentioned one
of the first four favorably. However, I didn't accuse you of badmouthing
them. If I am wrong, please correct me.

Bob Stafford

This thread: