From: "Patricia" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] about roll calls
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 21:31:01 -0600

Hello all.

The idea worked well on another list.... thought it might on some others.

I had no idea what the response would be.....

It must have caused hundreds of replies....

I am one that hardly every posts.. just look at others work.. and it made me
think maybe I should participate more so posted to several other lists..

I am so sorry.. I am not the list manager...

Pat