From: "James R Carr" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Assyrian Heritage DNA Project
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 11:10:19 -0800

Try the Surname Project Eli. If the FTDNA customer signed the waiver, their
data will be displayed there. FTDNA encouraged people to upload their
results to Y-Search but they can't compel them. It's frustrating. I'm sure I
match someone on the face of the earth, but they either haven't tested yet
or are to paranoid to share. The coordinator for our Carr group has
assembled a lot of data. But the trouble is convincing a lot of them to
share. Some are vehemently against it
Jim