From: "Norbert Schrenk" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Assyrian Heritage DNA Project
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 20:02:08 -0500 (EST)

Have you thought of using the Sorenson database It is free to contribute to and free to use I have
I also tested with DNAHeritage beacuse of the price for 43 markers then used the free YBase to post DNAH has no other support FTDNA gives you web pages for group studies for free but really you have already paid for them with the higher prices.I also posted to FTDNA free database YSearch So use all available options even your own website abd when you have enough people try posting to YHRD let the Assryians be known.

Norbert