From: "LouDean" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] New to this [H2]
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 16:54:54 -0500

Come to think of it, it's also odd that they told you
" 'Dear Rebekah, we
have determined that she was not Australian Aboriginal.... nor was she
Alaskan Inuit...' "

They never told me that! They never told me that I was "NOT" anything!
So isn't it odd that they are telling you more than they told me?????

Oh, well.....