From: Rebekah A Canada <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Genealogy Paper Trails vs. Y-DNA Testing
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 03:03:46 -0600

Phil Goff wrote:

> Some people take great pride in having a certain ancestry. This pride
> can be a hindrance to the truth which, in my opinion, is more
> interesting than the made-up stories. Thanks,
>
> Phil Goff

Much more interesting.:-) I find it interesting that some of the 'Old'
Connecticut families are the last ones to join in this. I am thinking
Whittlesey, Pratt, Kellogg, Chester, Cogswell, Mygatt, Starr, Dibble,
Knapp, Bushnell, Bostwick, Bunnell... Do any of them have more than say
fifteen participants? Heavens knows with the price those old
genealogies go for it can't be the cost of the test that is slowing
things.:-/

Rebekah

This thread: