From: (Raymond Whritenour)
Subject: Cherokee Blood?
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 01:45:07 -0500

The DNAPrint biogeographical test is worthless. It CANNOT provide an
accurate result for minority ancestry. I tested 13% Native American,
and my mother tested 10% Native American. Genealogical research, over
20 years, shows no such Native American ancestry. I know who all my
g.g.g. grandparents were. NO American Indians.

When the 2.0 test first came out, their literature said Dr. Frudakis of
DNAPrint had a full-blood Cherokee great grandmother. He first tested
as low as 6% Native American on the 2.5 test–which was
indistinguishable from what he might have scored as a Greek (which he
is) and background noise. What happened? (They've since re-tested him,
and he's now up to 7%. I wonder how many tests he had to take to get it
that high.)

My personal opinion: Don't waste your money on this test. You are
guaranteed to know no more than you do right now, but you'll be a couple
hundred dollars poorer.

Ray Whritenour

P.S. - If you're 1/2 or 1/4 Indian, you already know it!

This thread: