From: (Raymond Whritenour)
Subject: DNA Tribes Test Results
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 10:13:04 -0500

David Faux wrote:

"Frankly I don't know what to conclude since there is no correspondence
between what I know of my family heritage and the autosomal findings
relating to regions such as Egypt and surrounds."

From your results, and from reading their FAQ answers, I conclude this
is just another rip-off that can't tell you a single useful thing about
the minor components (if any) of your ancestry, on a continental level.
(The other two "analyses" are ridiculous.) These test results are
actually *worse* than the simple, *no-cost* "mirror test"!

Ray Whritenour

This thread: