From: "Daniel Jenkins" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] British Isles DNA project
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 11:39:33 +0000

Roy,

The largest resource of information of people in England is the British
Archives . You can see every entry for any name at any point of time since
records were kept. It will show every trivial or major referernce to a name
in any record whatsoever. It is a huge reference mine. You will find it at
WWW.a2a.org.uk . Warning , it could take years to extrapolate . Happy
hunting.

Dan Jenkins