From: (Raymond Whritenour)
Subject: autosomal testing
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 20:47:14 -0500

AncestrybyDNA used to provide a link to a website where you could run
that "raw data" to see if you might be prone to various types of cancers
or other illnesses. That sounded "fun." Do you want this type of
information to show up in a "public database"? Not me, thank you!

Ray Whritenour

Earlier, I wrote -

"Can anyone on the list tell me what use may be made of the raw data
results included in ... ABDNA 2.5 - where and how they can be further

Apropos your suggestion, all such results might be posted somewhere. I
can't believe all their utility has been exhausted by DNAP analysis.

On Jan 27, 2006, at 7:27 PM, Rebekah A Canada wrote:

> Perhaps what is needed is a public built and public search able
> database for these values?

\> Rebekah

This thread: