Subject: Re: [ISOGG] American Indian DNA Project
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 08:11:47 EST

Also if you wish to join a USA wide Native American genealogy research
project that has been up and running a long time now and has loads of info, old
real Native American family pictures and accompanying stories, links,
documents, research methods, N A recipies, history, news, files, trees etc on it send
me an email and I will invite you to the free private myfamily.com site.

Ed Martin
ADMIN, Native American Heritage Research

In a message dated 1/30/2006 9:44:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,