From: thomas goulde <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Newsweek Article: In your Blood (DNA Testing)
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 11:02:25 -0500

Thanks, I read the article - http://www.alternet.org/story/16917/

In this instance a BGA told Mr. Joseph something quite different that
what his private and social mirrors had been affirming throughout his
life. His evident shock at the results clearly indicates the strength
of his theretofore unquestioned assumptions - one finds in a mirror
only that which one expects to see, is conditioned to see, chooses to
see.

The Mirror Test is no "test" at all. All BGA's are real tests, whatever
their limitations.

Tom