From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] I1a Results
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 17:50:29 -0700

I just checked the haplotype of my friend, Mike Humphrey, who has been
tested P40+ by both Trace and Ethnoancestry. His haplotype is almost
identical to yours.

What leads you to think that "all of us I's whose results just came in had
something unusual about them ....."? That is an eye-catching comment?