From: "William Hurst" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] What to do about reluctant brothers: for Lois
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:57:01 -0500

Diana wrote:

>Last I heard, FTDNA only allows someone to join two projects, which basically
means one surname project and one regional project; and, of the two, the most
>important choice is the surname project.

Diana and Roy, it's a little confusing but two projects is not the limit. I belong to four: a surname project, a geographic project, a Y-DNA haplogroup project, and an mtDNA project. Generally, if your FTDNA personal page Join button will let you join, I guess you can join, depending on the rules of the project.

Bill Hurst

This thread: