From: Gary Felix <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] an unexpected haplogroup result
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 00:40:20 -0800 (PST)

The Neolithic were J, E3b and G. When you re read Jobling ref. p.309-324.

Mexico DNA Project Admin.

Farmers tend to stay put? If only someone had thought to tell my ancestors that... :-) I shall have to go reread Jobling to start nit picking.:-D Were the hunter gatherer groups from significantly different gene pools than the Neo-farmers? Did they switch back and forth in focus as they moved? Hum. How many of those sites do we have DNA from? It would be mostly mtDNA I would think... How many are artifacts only?