From: Gary Felix <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] an unexpected haplogroup result
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 01:58:36 -0800 (PST)

Housing market is my guess. Could be relationship related but we are getting off topic.
Your email address has Canada.
Nice to talk to you though.

Why for that matter would a half way intelligent H1* female move from California to Iowa? Doesn't quite jive with logic does it? and how did you know that Nova Scotia was on my possible future residence list? :-| Should migration patterns be logical?

New! Family Tree Maker 2005. Build your tree and search for your ancestors at the same time. Share your tree with family and friends. Learn more:

This thread: