From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] an unexpected haplogroup result
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 09:12:11 -0700

No, it's just an attempt to let the distribution of haplotypes as we see and
count them speak more for themselves rather than be prematurely stuffed into
pre-existing models and positions which were developed from other fields.
In other words, I view the agenda as seeing if the haplotype (including
their SNP status) counts, themselves and without prejudice, can reveal the
routes and times of their spreading around the globe.