From: "Eli d S" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Most populous Haplogroup
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 17:22:15 -0400

Yes you are right. My concern is with America and Unitedstatians/Brazilieans
as those are the most populous nations in America. Thank you for pointing
that out.

From: Philip Ritter <>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 14:16:14 -0700

I thought the most common haplogroup in Africa was E. Specifically E3a in
Sub-Saharan Africa and E3b in parts of Northern Africa. The three African
Americans who have tested with the Ritter and Baughman projects all have
been E3a.