From: "Diana Gale Matthiesen" <>
Subject: novice SMGF question
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 02:20:32 -0400

I'm feeling like a real idiot. I'm trying to use the Sorenson database for the
first time, and I'm experiencing a boatload of frustration. How can I view the
motif of an individual in the database? There is one STROUP in the database
whose motif I would very much like to know. But all I seem to be able to get is
how it compares to whatever values are preset or that I enter, in a yes/no
answer. That not remotely useful as I have no idea what this STROUP's motif
might be. Surely there's a way, so what am I missing?

Diana

This thread: