From: "Diana Gale Matthiesen" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] novice SMGF question
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 04:05:48 -0400

Thank you, Dennis. I should have been more patient because your advice could
have saved me from my present pickle.

I had actually tried the method given in your linked message on my own,
incrementally changing markers and re-searching. However, without the benefit
of the message link you just sent, advising one to test more than one marker at
a time, I EXCEEDED MY DAILY ALLOWED SEARCHES! Just three markers short of
having extracted the whole thing! Shrieeeeeeeeek!

Forgive me, but of all the stupid, jack<bleep>, dumb-<bleep>, moronic ways to
set up a database search engine, this one takes the cake. If you are listening
SMGF, I will never, ever advice anyone to be tested with you. You'll get my DNA
out of my cold dead body, but only if you move fast because I'm going to be
cremated and sprinkled at sea.

Now I have to wait 24 hours before I can pick up the last three markers.
<mumble,grumble,expletive,expletive...>

Thanks again, Dennis. You'd have saved me from myself if I'd only been a little
more patient.

On the flip side, I think Ken will be interested in this individual, so I'll
post another message...

Diana