From: "Diana Gale Matthiesen" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] novice SMGF question
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 10:10:57 -0400

My recommendation is for everyone who got tested at SMGF to take their results
and upload them to Ysearch. Maybe then they'll get the message.

They *are* doing the testing for free, so I wouldn't asked them to do anything
expensive for us, but beyond the initial programming cost - which they've
already wasted on a kludge of a search engine - it wouldn't cost them anything
to have a good search engine. And it would surely cost them less in bandwidth
because I made dozens of searches last night when one would have sufficed.

Diana

This thread: