From: proofer joan <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] novice SMGF question
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 07:13:49 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Diana,

The consent agreement prohibits Sorenson from directly posting your results on the Internet. This is to protect the privacy of people who wish otherwise.

You may determine the marker values for your Stroup by changing the input values for each marker and then looking at the results screen for closer matches.

Rather than <bleep> the SMGF, I praise them for reaching an equitable compromise between privacy and accessibility.

Please contact me off-list and shall endeavor to assist you in obtaining your data.

Sincerely, Joan

So, my giving them my DNA and the benefit of my years of work on my pedigree to
further their ends doesn't warrant a decent search engine? It wouldn't cost
them a penny more to put a great search engine on their database. So <bleep>
them.