From: proofer joan <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] novice SMGF question
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 07:30:14 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List,

My apology for the previous double posting. The second posting should have read...

I have served as investigator for several academic research projects with oversight by independent review boards. Standard procedures for participation in such projects include limitations on subjects from direct access to personal project data.

I should conclude Sorenson operates under similar review board constraints, and the apparent search engine limitations are an artifact of that process.

Sincerely, Joan

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1&cent;/min.

This thread: