From: "Diana Gale Matthiesen" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] novice SMGF question
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 10:33:59 -0400

They haven't made it impossible for us to get the data, they've only made it a
pain in the <bleep>. For someone with nefarious intentions, it isn't an
obstacle; they can and will get the data if they want it. It's only an obstacle
to efficient research. It's a stupid set up, and someone with an IQ in three
digits should been included on the committee that planned this ten-legged camel.

I got my data, and I only wasted about an hour getting what should have taken me
a few minutes.

And if I were a lawyer, I'd say they've already breached their consent agreement
because the data ARE on the internet. They're time-consuming to extract, but
they're there.

Diana

This thread: