From: "Randall" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] novice SMGF question
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 16:58:59 -0500

Diana,
I am really puzzled by your sense of entitlement to the results of their
private research project, especially since you have not even donated
yourself.
I am sorry you got frustrated by the limit they place on the number of
requests that can be made in one day. If they had no limit, someone could
take their whole database in one sitting. I also ran into that problem when
I first used their database.
Unlike you, I am a participant. I signed the paper that explicitly states
that I would receive no results in return for my donation.
They are under no obligation to share anything with any of us.
I believe gratitude for what they have given us is a more appropriate
response.
We will all benefit from the research they are doing in one way or another
in the future.
You made a rookie mistake that I also made. Just wait until after midnight
and try again!
Randall