From: "Diana Gale Matthiesen" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] novice SMGF question
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 19:18:23 -0400

It's not about entitlement, it's about stupidity and reciprocity. You're doing
them a bigger favor than they are doing you, and you kiss their <bleep> for the
privilege. Sorry, I don't like a deal that lop-sided. I've donated my data to
an outfit that will share it freely and efficiently with everyone (Ysearch.org).

This thread: