From: "Randall" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] novice SMGF question
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 20:32:50 -0500

Sweetie,
That is what research is all about. The reciprocity is in participating in
research that may not cause me personal gain but will perhaps lead to gains
for all of us. I actually am not kissing anyone's anything, I simply
understand how research works. And that Sorenson is being generous in
sharing when they have no compulsion to do so.
If you do not wish to participate, that is great, no one is forcing you to.
But again, you have given nothing to Sorenson labs, so how is the deal bad
for you? If you get anything from the website, you are ahead, I believe.

I notice this is not the only situation you have participated in on this
list today( I do read all the posts). I think maybe you are having a bad
day. It sounds like you have been up for a while. Why not let all this go
until after you have had a chance to rest?
Randall