From: "Eric Olson" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] novice SMGF question
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 19:07:42 -0700

When I had a sample sent to Sorenson I did give them something of value,
which was 30 years of genealogical research going back 4 generations to go
with the DNA. Doubtless the person you are attacking here has done the
same. Also I will point out she is no novice. Why don't you stop baiting
her and get on with your own research?

Eric Olson

This thread: